So in the whirlwind of weather we had in the last couple days I did not get the chance to blog about a special little girl's birthday that was on Monday...we actually started singing and celebrating her birthday early on Sunday, so it was like a 48 hour affair.
For her birthday she got what every little girl on the prairie wants... three huge snow piles and a day off from preschool to play outside ALL DAY!
Kolby Capri is now 4, and she is in charge of the house. Her brothers know she rules the roost and her dad is smitten by every little thing she does....kind of like the old Sting song. "EVERY LITTLE THING SHE DOES IS MAGIC...".
Since she is our baby Steph and I often say, "could you imagine life without Kolby?". Well, we can't and most people that meet her fall in love with her right away as well. Her awesome personality is probably the reason she has a ton of nicknames. So I thought I would list them and who is responsible for calling her by that name.KoKo
- Steph and I came up with that one right awayKobilicious
- Grandpa Roger's name for herKobo
- Maxim calls her thisCapriski
- another variation I made on her middle namePeanut
- Steph calls every child that is little this name.Peanut Butter
- Steph again just a more formal name of PeanutKid Capri
- I use this one once in a while...it is also the name of a rapper from the '80sKG
- I like the Celtics so every once in a while I give her the Kevin GarnettCapri
- if I call her this in public nobody knows who I am talking toBug
- Steph calls her this when she wants her to do somethingI FORGOT-
- Her Uncle Brad started this one...and she loves it.Beaner Buns
- Another one of StephsKoKo Bean
- StephBean Dip
- Steph (I am starting to wonder if Steph ever calls her Kolby???)
You might notice that Brecken doesn't have a nickname for Kolby...usually when he says her name it is really LOUD and if you would spell it out...it would look like this.
They play so well together...as gentle as a polar bear plays with a baby seal.
Happy Birthday, KOKO!